For those who want to improve their cash flow or want to get cash against the invoices, J R Financial is here for you. We are a trusted factoring and financing company serving individuals and businesses with a wide range of capital and cash services. No matter, what your credit history is, our finance advisors leave no stone unturned to help you raise money for factoring and second mortgages.
What We Do?
Improve cash flow by releasing working capital from outstanding invoices and don’t wait for 120 days to get money. Invoice factoring helps companies to get paid by clients in the least time. It finances invoices to provide your company with the immediate funds that can be used to pay for business expenses and invest in new growth opportunities. Most possibly, our company will purchase your invoice in two installments. The first installment, which usually covers up to 90% of the invoice while the remaining 10% is rebated once your client pays in full. This second installment settles the transaction.
Get the cash that is tied against your invoices while you maintain the accounts receivable process with our experts by your side. Invoice discounting is an alternative to traditional business loans, which gives you instant access to cash locked up in your outstanding invoices. You don’t have to wait to get paid by your clients – you can instead get money immediately against your invoices with J R Financial. This is a much more flexible solution, no matter you want to improve cash flow, manage late payment, or keep up with seasonal demand.
Providing money to help you raise capital to buy the property that you want or to refinance an existing loan on your property. Second mortgages are a secured loan, which means they use the borrower’s home as security. Many people use them to raise money instead of remortgaging. There are several reasons why a second mortgage might be worth considering:
- You’re struggling to get unsecured borrowing, such as a personal loan because you’re self-employed.
- If your credit rating is down since taking out your first mortgage.
- Second mortgage means extra the interest on the new amount you want to borrow.
- If your mortgage has a high early repayment charge, it will be cheaper for you to take a second mortgage.
How We Do It?
We are happy that you chose us as your factoring partner and aim to go beyond your expectations by doing nothing but the best. Your satisfaction is of foremost priority, and we are committed to achieving it. Our application process is all easy and hassle-free. To start with, we follow the given steps: